Information sessions are a great way to learn more about the Certification in Creative Placemaking program offered by The Ohio State University and NCCP. In these videoconference sessions, you can learn from and talk with the designer and Program Director. You can also meet program faculty and current students or graduates.
Join any information session free:
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6 to 7 pm eastern Register
- Wednesday, March 16, 2016 6 to 7 pm eastern Register
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6 to 7 pm eastern Register
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6 to 7 pm eastern Register
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 6 to 7 pm eastern Register
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016 6 to 7 pm eastern Register
If you're unable to make any of these sessions, please contact Program Director Leonardo Vazquez by email or at 973-763-6352.
The Certification program is a unique program that helps you build mastery in a fast-growing field that connects arts, urban planning and public policy. Through this program you can:
- Build your knowledge and skills in community development, economic development, strategic analysis, team building, site planning, destination marketing, and interpersonal leadership.
- Learn from expert and experienced professionals who teach the courses, as well as from the artists, urban planners, nonprofit leaders and others you will engage with in class. Your classmates may be nearby, or from halfway around the world.
- Develop real strategies for a real community of your choice.
- Demonstrate to clients, colleagues, supervisors and potential employers that you have a deep understanding of this field. Anyone can say they are familiar with creative placemaking. With a Certification in Creative Placemaking, you show that you know.
Only 30 seats are available for this 2016-2017 program. You can reserve your seat with a $100 deposit. If you think you might join the program this year, please join us for the next information session.