You are welcome to join an upcoming creative placemaking webinar for free. But a small donation of $20 (or whatever is personally meaningful to you) can help support the Certification in Creative Placemaking program. This will help reduce costs for those who want to excel in this growing field that connects arts, culture and public affairs.
There are six webinars scheduled for 2016:
- January 19, 2 to 3 pm eastern: Creative placemaking and human needs placemaking. Learn more or register.
- January 26, 2 to 3 pm eastern: Community coaching: a new way to speak truth to power, Learn more or register.
- February 23, 2 to 3 pm eastern. Incorporating arts in urban and site design. Learn more or register.
- March 8, 2 to 3 pm eastern. The rise of freelance artists: implications for urban planning and design. Learn more or register.
- April 12, 2 to 3 pm eastern. Cultural districts and cultural institutions: suns or black holes? Learn more or register.
- May 10, 2 to 3 pm. How creative placemaking can help build more resilient communities Learn more or register.