|Register for conference|
- After March 1, 2016, tickets to the Creative Placemaking Summit go up to $125 from $100. Discounts will still be honored through March 17.
- Sharnita Johnson, Program Director - Arts, Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation, will be joining Jamie Bennett as a keynote speaker. They will be taking a '3-D look at equity in creative placemaking.'
- Other speakers are joining us, including Frank Banisch of Frank Banisch Associates and Kadie Dempsey of Morris Arts
- Through a partnership with the New Jersey chapter of the American Planning Association, we are requesting up to 6 AICP Certification Maintenance credits for the program.
- Representatives from several of the New Jersey's and the nation's leading funders in creative placemaking will be there, along with representative of dozens of other organizations in the arts, public affairs and urban planning.
Questions? Please contact Leonardo Vazquez by email or at 973-763-6352